Brava servicing

Can anyone tell me what items are usually done on the 36 and 48K services on a 2001 Brava 80SX ?

Have just bought the car at 24K but 4 years old - and last years service wasn't done. I want to make sure any items that SHOULD have been done are done now, with the 4 year old service, if they're not already covered.

Thanks

To the world you're just a person

To a rescued dog - you're the world.

Julie Dean

Look to get the cambelt done within the next 12 months. It is recommended (By the owners organsiation

to getit done at around 50000miles or 5 years, which ever is earlier. Fiats guideof 72000 miles is rather optomistic. The BOO site has loads of useful infoand there is a very active and helpful forum. Conrad

Reply to
Conrad Baker