Fiat Brava warranty

Does anyone know if the sound system is covered by the dealer warranty of a Brava - the car's about 2 years old, and the front speakers sound like they are unpowered. The car's due it's 24k service, so I would like to get the speakers seen to at the same time.

Thanks.

Reply to
Alan Gauton

After the problems I've had with my multipla and its warranty, then I doubt much is covered by this warranty. Phone customer services at fiat, they will tell you. What I can tell you is, to make sure that your car is serviced on time, fiat cancelled my warranty for being two months late servicing. I've had to pay £60 to revalidate the warranty.

mike

Reply to
mike