Doblo

Hi everyone, Just looking at buying a Doblo JTD 1.9 - has anyone any good or bad experiences with them?

Or how about the Multipla, again 1.9 diesel.

Choice at moment is between a new Doblo, or a 2nd hand Multipla.

Best wishes,

Martin <

Reply to
Martin Davies

Mike

Hi Mike, Thanks for the comments. But I have to put the car buying on hold for at least 6 months - change in circumstances, so likely to be at least that long before I can afford to buy one (the price makes it very attractive - but even £7.5K for a top of the range one including trade in has just gone out the window).

Best wishes,

Martin <

Reply to
Martin Davies

Reply to
Mike

Hello Tim, Sorry to not respond earlier. Yes, I too have had more than a few engines.....Starting with a 200cc Villiers in a very second hand Bond in the 60`s. The JTD`s really something IMHO. Best Regards Mike

Reply to
Mike