Multipla airbag

Hi, I have buy a 1999 second hand Fiat multipla JTD ELX. It doesn´t have the passanger airbag. Does anyone know if it possible to install tha passanger airbag. ( I figure out that it could be possibel ). What I mean is if it is wothwhile to do it. Best regards Aitor

Reply to
Aitor

NO!

Reply to
Peter Stuyvesant

It's a lifesaver. Check with your Fiat representative or service center as to price.

-- from Arieh Laib (Alan Leon) Gaidemak E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com

Reply to
ARIEH GAIDEMAK

Next to recommend removal of seat belts and why not brakes? The question really is the price affordable!! Arieh

-- from Arieh Laib (Alan Le>

Reply to
ARIEH GAIDEMAK

In the mediocre EURO NCAP test results (mid 2001) for this model, the report indicates Fiat had undertaken to upgrade Multipla crashworthiness, from models on-sale late 2001 onwards. Apparently this upgrade would result in the model now scoring four stars in the EURO NCAP tests. Can anyone say with certainty if indeed the design has been amended to achieve a four-star result; and, if so, from what date and chassis number?

Reply to
Stan