X Trail

Hi,

Thinking about getting a 2.2 diesel X Trail. Does anyone have any stories or experiences good or bad especially bad.

Jon

Reply to
jon

Hi Jon

Had my X-trail (2.2 Diesel Sport) for about 3 weeks now, and I love it. Drives really well, came top in the UK "5th Gear" sub 20k 4x4 test. Only thing I would change is the plastic looking centre panel. It is very good on mpg too...getting about 40 at the moment. 2.2 engine is the best of the bunch.

Regards

Paul

Reply to
Paul Appleby

Hi Jon

Had my X-trail (2.2 Diesel Sport) for about 3 weeks now, and I love it. Drives really well, came top in the UK "5th Gear" sub 20k 4x4 test. Only thing I would change is the plastic looking centre panel. It is very good on mpg too...getting about 40 at the moment. 2.2 engine is the best of the bunch.

Regards

Paul

Reply to
Paul Appleby

Have a look at

which isa forum for X-Trail owners. I think you'll find the general view oneof great enthusiasm for the car.

Reply to
Big Ron

I've had one of the new 2.2dCi 2004 models since Feb this year. Engine's a bit noisy, but loads of torque. I haven't been able to take anywhere it won't go yet. The 6th gear makes motorway cruising a doddle. I'm getting 35+ mpg at a steady 80mph.

Get one - you'll love it!

Reply to
Nigel Davies