I want the user guide and I have a question?

does any one who knows any web site or they have the 1999 maxima user guide.
I have a question for how to install a side marker light because I have one side
blow up so I want to change the new light, but when I open the hood and look at it I don't know where is the light located?
Try the Nissan North America web site. I think there is a link to owner manuals on line. Good luck Bob 95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded

user guide.

1999stanmaxima wrote:

side blow up so I want to change the new light, but when I open the hood and look at it I don't know where is the light located?

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/deptog.asp?dept%5Fid7
thank you for your help. I find it for a long time. Thank you very much
Try Ebay I bought one for my 96SE for ten dollars.Phil

guide.