fiat punto indicators

my fiat punto has served me well up untill now when i want to sell it the indicator relay seems to have gone but even when i changed it for one i baught it still didn?t fix the problem. the problem bieng that when u indicate left it flash to fast but works fine when u indicate right has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this thanks michael

Reply to
kawasaki

Generally it's a classic symptom that one of the bulbs has failed, either the bulb itself, including side repeaters, or the holder has a bad contact, often due to corrosion. Less likely a bad connection in the wiring to the side that flashes fast.

Reply to
ato_zee