Parts catalogue for FIAT Tipo 1.6 ie on CD - ROM

Does anyone have CD - ROM with above mentioned contents? Also CD with service manual instructions would be appriciated.

Reply to
Miro

I have such a CD for parts. There is no official service manual on CD.

If you have a specifc part info request then please post back and I will try and answer.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

I'm looking for one of these as well for a 2.0ie 16v tipo, in english.

Adam H

Reply to
Ex Alfa Adam

I have the parts cd-rom. It contains "all" the Fiat Out of Production models. I bought it from Fiat. If there are any thing special you want to know. please mail me.

SP "Miro" skrev i melding news:c4p7jb$ieo$ snipped-for-privacy@bagan.srce.hr...

Reply to
Svend E Pettersen

Mail to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.no

SP "Svend E Pettersen" skrev i melding news:isecc.76141$ snipped-for-privacy@juliett.dax.net...

Reply to
Svend E Pettersen

"Svend E Pettersen" je napisao u poruci interesnoj grupi:isecc.76141$ snipped-for-privacy@juliett.dax.net...

so does it have for punto 1 ?? can this be somehow acquired i would like to have it

Reply to
Ivan

As there seems to be a few queries on parts and workshop CDs then the best advice I can offer is that you go to your Fiat dealer with specfic request, e.g. Punto Mark 1 Parts CD.

Fiat replace these CDs on a regular basis (at least twice a year for more recent models) and move models and versions from one CD to another as they become less current. If you are going to/want to obtain a model CD then you really want to get the latest version, even for old cars.

Unlike buying the old paper manuals, getting CDs is easy and so much cheaper.

Using old/back level parts CDs can cause dealers a whole load of grief as part numbers get superceded on a very regular basis and the older the CD and thus part number, the greater the chain of superceded parts numbers that have to be cross referenced.

Nick /////

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

The cd contains: 126 BIS, Cinq, Cinq van, Uno Berlina, Uno van, Punto 1, Punto van, Penny - Cityvan (?), Tipo, Tempra, Marengo (Tempra), Bravo/a, Croma (91>), Small 500 - 990, Mille - Mille Clip, Duna - Elba. The cd has partnr: 60334606. Buy it from your local Fiat dealer.

SP "Ivan" skrev i melding news:c4s2rt$3s9$ snipped-for-privacy@sunce.iskon.hr...

Reply to
Svend E Pettersen