Puntos and that Squeak

Does anyone else have that squeak coming from the back suspension on their Puntos??

I have named my Active Sport "Squeak" because of the ongoing problem (been in 4 times to be greased, and starts again within 5k miles!!!)

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Welcome to the world of Fiat. Don't want a squeak then get a VW but then that would be rather drab and boring.

Andy

Reply to
AndrewP

"AndrewP" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

...and broken... ;-)

Reply to
E-Cie

is is a punto MK1?,--well that is 'normal' the suspention arms needs to be changed (the rubber gets worn out)..mine has the same problem and is going to get fixed soon...

Reply to
Christian