Re: cost of owning a gtv v6

Well...

I own a 1996 145 1.6 (Boxer), 1990 164 3.0 V6, and 1983 Alfasud Ti QV. We've also owned and raced a few Sud's, owned a couple of 145's, and a 164, and have now purchased a....

...Fiat Coupe 2.0 16V Turbo!

Slightly better specs (on paper) than the 164, but a better package and value for money that a GTV Coupe! I never thought I'd say that, but the 2.0

16V Fiat Coupe was 35% cheaper (affordable) than a 2.0 16V GTV Coupe with similar age & mileage (both For Sale in Christchurch, NZ). The Fiat had better visibility and feel, factory alarm, better performance etc etc.

I LOVE Alfa's, but I ADORE the Fiat Coupe!

We'll all be interested to see the "comments".

I have owned a few Alfas in the past 4-5 years, and to be honest if you are > worried about cost of ownership....maybe an Alfa isn't the car for you... > > Dt > > 146Ti > 156 V6 SP3 > GTV V6 Areo > > > does it cost a bloomin fortune? > > > > > >
Reply to
D & J Merrylees