Re: Fiat stilo Hi-Fi ~500 Euro?

Sharky, that seems a bit expensive. I have seen the OEM Visteon Radio/Cassette unit on sale for £60 plus £15 postage. If you want one, PM with your location to my email.

Cheers

I saw an optional HI-FI system for fiat stilo that costs ~500 euro. It >seems that it is composed of 8 speakers and a subwoofer? > Anyone knows of what brand is it? Is there an amplifier? (it should be, > there's a woofer and a CD player in car is too weak to make it work) > Where is subwoofer settled in car and where is amplifier? > > Tnx in adv. > Sharky >
Reply to
TC