Re: Fiat Ulysse

Hi Danny,

Try posting to this site.

Richard

Hi everyone, > I own a 1997 Fiat Ulysse 1.9TDEL (turbo-diesel MPV) but have been having a > very tough time since a few years ago when sourcing for parts or analysing > problems. Appreciate if someone could shed some light as to where I could > get my hands on a Repair & Parts Manual either in the form of a CD or a > manual. I'm willing to pay for it. I'd be grateful also if I could get > some info on where to get new or reconditioned parts for both engine and > gearbox. I've tried many times to get assistance from Fiat dealers & > distributors in Europe but have never been successful as I think they > don't believe in after-sales-service at all! Unthinkable and unbecoming > attitude! > > Thanks in advance for your help. > > Regards, > Danny >
Reply to
Richard Handford