UK 2003 Ulysse Owners

All,

Just bought a 2003 Ulysse, and need a manual for the Connect NAV, Radio and GSM phone, anyone have an electronic copy. Also a have a number of other related issues which I need answers for. Can anyone in the UK help.

Kind Regards

Richard Handford

Reply to
Richard Handford

Hi Richard,

We'r looking already for awhile Eurovan2 drivers ( Fiat Ulysse, Citroen C8 , Lancia Phedra and Peugeot 807 ) from England , would you like to join our forum on :

maybe we couldsetup some exchange in cdroms or info on other european Ulysse 2003drivers Hope to meet you soon on our forum and portal.

ciao Gerd

Reply to
miXer

Thanks Gerd

I have registered. Some useful information on the forums.

Kind Regards

Reply to
Richard Handford