Stilo 2002 Weakness

Petrol filler flap broke off in normal use. Part looks so flimsy that I will not have much confidence in its replacement.

Anyone know if this is a common failure or if there have been any mods to strengthen this pathetically weak component?

I.L

Reply to
Ivor Lott

Never had a problem in my Stilo and this is the first I've heard of any such problem.

I would suggest you replace with confidence as it would appear that there was some manufacturing weakness in you original filler flap.

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick /////