Stilo facelift 2004

Hi! I have heard that there is going to a facelift for Stilo in 2004 and even some pictures are shown on some magazine. Have someone seen these pictures/photos and where can I find them?

Thanks!

Reply to
Timpe

Ah jeez, hope they don't spoil it like they did with the Punto. :O(

Reply to
David Gouge

What is the spoil in the new Punto then? (or do you mean the difference between first and later models?)

Reply to
Draak

Nah, the difference between the mk2 and mk3 (the very new one). Where to start? The front now looks like a Polo. The back looks odd with the big round fiat badge right in the middle of the door. The MK2 is very distinctive and (even if i do say so myselft) is cool. The mk3 just seems to look like any other modern smallish car. :O(

Reply to
David Gouge