69 camaro rebuild.

I yanked the sbc 350 bored .030 and th 350 trans out of the car. Next week I am swapping the open end 10bolt with a 12 bolt 4:56 posi rear. Trans has a 10 in 3600 rpm stall converter. I am trying to figure out how much cam and what heads I should use to get down the end of the track and still have some motor left ? Also when trying to buy a cam what does lobe separation and centerline mean ? Currently has cast 041 heads with smaller valves 1.94/1.5 Edelbrock 600 cfm carb and torker 2 intake. I was thinking about the Hi RPM package but don't know anyone who has run it. Car has manual drum brakes all around. tires in rear currently are 235-60-15 all metal no ac. factory interior. I assume the car weighs around

3,500 LBS.
Reply to
hoodat72