84 firebird headlight question

ok, here is the deal... I have an 84 firebird with headlight problems... imagine that. I have replaced all 3 relays, the switch, and the 2 fusible links going to the actuator relays. I think the motors are good, cause when I apply 12 volts to the right spot on the isoloation relay the will pop up. Is there a fusible link going to the isolation relay? I can't figure this out. is it possible that there IS something wrong with the motors? thanks fella's

Reply to
royonic

get this: the passenger side light will now pop-up ONLY when the car is running... HELP!!!

Reply to
royonic

royonic spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Could it be slightly sticking, and the vibration from the running engine knocking it loose?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i