87 Pulsar Headlight relay(s)

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with the pop-up headlight relays on the Nissan Pulsar.

My headlights will not pop up or light. The parking lights and interior lights are fine. The switch that pops them up explicitly is fine. I have reason to suspect the relay.

There is a bank of relays close to the battery. One is labled as a headlight relay. The others are labled something else (something like RET?). I saw on one website selling this relay that said "4 per car." These other relays are exactly the same. Do I need to be concerned about more than one relay? Because at $20 a pop, I want to be cautious. :)

Thanks,

-- R Flowers

Reply to
R Flowers