Charging system

My 1968 camaro auto with a 327 starts fine but when running for about a hour with the head lights on if I turn it off and try to start it it won?t start I have to jump it I already put in a new starter and alternator

Reply to
eddie haisha

1968 would have an external voltage regulator for the alternator. Has that been tested/replaced? Also what is the age of your battery?
Reply to
dens...