confused

Whats up with the mixed up posts on here?

Reply to
Mark

There is a punk troll trying to spoof his idenity in a teempt to gain controll of a public domain.

To bad Im getting ready to leave for Florida for the month. Else wise it would be on. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Troll.

It'll pass. Ignore it.

GLK9MM

They like us Charles!

They have to to keep spoofing us.

LOL

The Real:

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Mark spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Someone is throwing a temper tantrum at the news.admin.net-abuse.email newsgroup and trying to use all the car groups against them.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Reply to
SgtSilicon

SgtSilicon spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I suspect it already happened. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i