Does your 96 camaro eat headlights?

I have to replace the pass low beam about once a year. The drivers side is not as bad. I got tired of paying 27.00 for the sealed beam. You can take the bulb out of the sealed beam and get a holg bulb at Auto Zone that will fit right in. It has an O ring that keeps the water out. Just put the bulb in and wrap it with electrical tape. Works great for 10.00 bucks. You can also make your lights brighter by spending another 6.00 bucks for the brighter bulbs.

Reply to
Anthony Powell