f/s 1980 Z/28 project with parts car

1980 Z/28 with t-tops, 350 4bbl. th350, 10bolt damaged front end 1980 Z/28 coupe no motor, th350 10bolt, good front sheetmetal replacement parts for t-top.

both located in moab ut. asking $1000 obo u haul.

email

Reply to
mongomopar

both cars have clean titles and no rust.

Reply to
mongomopar

What area of the world are you in?

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

southern deserts of utah. take i-70 just past the border of colorado. then go south till you see moab.

Reply to
mongomopar

Sorry but that's just a tiny bit too far for me to travel, a couple of thousand too far. :-)

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

where is home for you?? too bad i don't have a way to send them your way.

Reply to
mongomopar

Home for me is New York State, near the city. I'd be happy to take them off of your hands but I already have too many projects being worked on at present.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to
RSCamaro

yep. that would be a hell of a haul. well guess i will keep the listing up for as long as i can.

Reply to
mongomopar

You know, you aught to just put them on Ebay. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

thought about it. but i will give this a try for a few more weeks. for nothing else i will assymble a non running machine and sell it for $2,000.

Reply to
mongomopar