Few ?'s

I was riding some wheelies in my camaro last night and heard a loud popping noise. I got out to inspect the situation and found all of my horsepower laying in the street. So now I'm in need of horsepower and was wondering where I can buy some. Do I pour it in like oil? Also, it seem as though my torque converter stopped converting, I put some torque fluid in but it still isn't working. What should I do? It has a

440 six-pack with Lamborghini . How expensive would it be to upgrade it to a 12 pack? It was really fast at one time but now it's only 6 second car. One time, a viper pulled beside me, wanting to race, he passed me so I hit the the nitrous and accidentally rear ended him. I don't know, I'm furious right now though. Please help
Reply to
W W

W W spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

On the scale of 1 - 5

American judge:

Humor: 3 Presentation: 2 Creativity: 2 Using proper terms: 3

Overall: 2.5

French judge:

No results - prolly out surrendering to a tree

British judge:

Humor: 1 Presentation: 1 Creativity: 1 Using proper terms: 2

Overall: 1.25

Final score: 1.25

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

OMG...now THAT was funny.

Reply to
GLK9MM

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Thank ewe! Thank ewe! I'll be here every friday until the end of the month. Please remember to tip your bartenders and waitresses! :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I was entertained too, but then again I'm easily amused. Keep 'em coming! No problem finding comedy material in the NG's....

Terry M.

Reply to
Terry

ROFLMAO!