Hurry and look while they last.

Prototype pics of a possible new F-car. The sites that are showing these pictures are being reprimanded for allowing them, or are being asked to remove them.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Ron,

I think GM gave up/abandoned trying to recall the. Front page of camaroz28.com, it's right there. "Protected" but right there. The web admin there is close to Scott S. (Fbodfather - don't know who that is? Sell your camaro) and if he didn't have Scott's permission they wouldn't be there.

Pers> Prototype pics of a possible new F-car. The sites that are showing

Reply to
Jimmy

If the new mustang is a blend of 64/67/69, then why not a blend for the Camaro? The roof line is right off the 67/68. the tail from same and rear quarters from the 70's. The only item missing is the trade mark front end. It looks too much like a Lumina or the Holden Manaro (what the GTO is based on). Give it oval grill like the 2002 or 79 and its a winner.

Maybe Pontiac might pick it up as a new Firebird (PLEASE GM?)

Reply to
brxsep

To me, the 05 Stang looks ALL 1969...I don't see 64 at all.

GM should be different. And I mean if it ain't going to be in production until 2009 (They may file for bankrupsy or worse, GM may not even be around in 2009 - their bond rating got downgraded AGAIN today to -BB Not jusr if thats junkbons or worse...certainly not investment grade)

It should be new, IMO. Let Chrysler and Ford do the retro thing...the LAST thing GM needs is bad press about following the crowd.

What was > If the new mustang is a blend of 64/67/69, then why not a blend for the

Reply to
Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:16:40 -0500, Jimmy puked:

Yeah, we'd hate to see GM start that trend, right?

Right out of the box the El Camino and Camaro/Firebird come to mind as just a quick few Ford ripoffs...

lab~rat