Mustang Competition - 2009 Camaro

Detroit Auto Show Camaro.

Not finished, but I like it.

These links are drying up quick. So HOPEFULLY it's there.

GM is apparently not happy they're out.

Jimmy

And some interesting links about these photos.

Jimmy wrote:

Reply to
Jimmy

Is it just me or does this new maro concept have a eerie resemblance to the Mazda RX-8?

At least old GM did not put four doors on this one like on the SS concept a few years back.

Well, the production version will probably end up looking like a stang anyway or have four doors like a charger.

Thats my two cents at least.

cobra357

Reply to
cobra357

I just hope that GM and Ford will be around in 2009.

John

Reply to
John-Del

After reading this month's Motor Trend I wonder if they will. Check out pages 16-21.

Reply to
Mort Guffman