K&N Air Filter Kit

I just put in an K&N Air Filter kit in My 86 IROC 305 4BBL. But of course the kit didn't come with the oil breather kit for the main housing. From the rocker cover. Can I just block it off or install it with a few extra bit's of tubing. The same for one of the air lines in the back of the carb ? That came from the old air filter housing ? There where no instructions not that I read them most of the time anyway.

Thanks In Advance

Reply to
Mayhem

You could definitely re-route it...on my truck, I just switched from the air-cleaner vacuum to the vacuum port on the front of my QuadraJet.

Milhouse

Reply to
Milhouse

Thx I'll look into that.