Need to replace the fusible link on '79 TA...

& I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I was replacing the battery in my '79 with an Olds 403 & wasn't paying attention & crossed the battery leads. Yeah, I know, duh. Now the car's dead. Crawling under the car's not my favorite thing to do, so I'd like to make the trip as short as possible. I can't readily get at the solenoid connection but found a couple of odd connectors. One had been previously wired up poorly. The wires were twisted together & wrapped in electrical tape. Here's a pic:
this the fusible link? If not, what should I be looking for? Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Sorry I found out the link didn't work. Try this:

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Reply to