Price Advice

Heh, Z you crack me up! Just plonk him like I did. I didn't even see his latest lame comment until you responded. I know it's hard, but he's just some lamer, Tarvesque even. He's a typical troll attacking you and then saying that you attack him and then resorting to name calling and profanity 'cause he's lost the debate of the mind.

Plonk him and be done with it.

Let us know how things go with the Camaro. I'm curious to see what you actually get in that city.

GLK9MM

Look, no one was hassling any one. I just happened to ask what this "Rock5" was about. Some one gat an attitude with me, like I was a newbie. Someone else took a look and didn't like that.

Somethings never change, and one of them is how quick people get offended in her. Another is how often people get flaimed for asking a question. Ya'll need to remember none of us own a newsgroup. It's public domain, If you want to have conversations with out people commenting on them.. Use a IM program, IRC, or even E-mail. Elsewise people will feel free to join in. Charles Where's Googelplex when you need him?

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sorry. I missed that message.

Remember the troll Sgt Rock? Well, there were originally 5 of us that went after him as a team. Floppy, SBM, Dennis Scott, Em and myself. After some of the personal threats, and going into RL, we ended up getting him fired from his police job. (I'm not proud of it but it needed to be done). Last I heard, he's a security guard at a Wal Mart.

And rumor is Googs is dead. I've been trying to find him for 3 years now. he hasn't been in alt.books.bukowski for that long. (/me removes hat)

Also, my previous was an attempt to calm the group down and get back on topic.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

message

I beg to differ with you. I think refinsh king is usefull to the group. Ya'll getting too wound up in here. Probably like me, after some beers, and a bad day at work, we get tempermential. Charles When you own your own place, you can at times drink a few while working.

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Yea I kinda remember. Didn't Sgt.Rock threaten BottleBob? And dare BB to go meet him, then pull a no show? (going off beer laiden memories).

This is probably before your time, but Iwas one of the people who helped Googs slam asoil boy steve.

I used to have his work phone number, but that was around 1996 or so. I know Idon't have it any longer. I do know his name, and the type business he owned. Send me an e mail and Ill pass you the info. (If he is alive and I openly posted it, he would kill me).

I figured as much, so I thought I would expline why people were upset. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

You didn't see the original shit that your buddy Martin started:

Then has the audacity to say he didn't.

Then she attacks Charles.

I say she attacked Charles, I backed him up, I never started shit in here. But thank you for your level headed request for my desist of any further annoyance of Z Girl.

Sincerely,

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Hey you, I got an e-mail from " him " . It was really good to hear from him and so neat that you keep in touch. Thanks a lot. It is nice to have made some friends here.

Z GIRL

Z GIRL spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I think you'll find some doctor getting it for their kid... :)

Good luck there.

Re: other message: You're welcome.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

message

I will let you know. I got the sign last night and taking it on the corner starting Sunday. I think it will sell fast. We have a lot of physicans in the area and the Athletic club I work at is $88 a month for one person and an additional $40 to add spouse on and $20 more per child ( A high price IMO) . I know someone around here has some money to burn and wants to buy my car. ;-)

Z GIRL

I can tell already that I need to reset the newsgroups too.... This ought to be fun readin...

Reply to
CBhVAC:)