2004 350Z Roadster 3750 Miles - What's it worth?

Hey Everyone,

There is a used Nissan 350Z for sale by a private owner in my area and I'm looking for opinions on her asking price. It seems like a good deal, but a used car value hasn't been established by KBB due to the make and model year. Here are the specs:

2004 350Z Roadster - Touring Edition 3750 Miles - No Flaws Metallic Blue w/ Grey Leather Interior and Blue Convertible Top 17" Wheels All options except DVD Nav Mint Condition - Drives perfectly

She states she paid over 40K for it and will let it go for 34K. I haven't seen the bill of sale to confirm the purchase price.

Thanks for any advice you may be able to provide! J

Sounds like a terrible deal to me! Where did you say this was located? :-)

Reply to
JimV

Base price for a Touring roadster is $36,420. The only significant options available for it are the Nav ($2,000) and 18 inch wheels ($1200). She doesn't have those. Of course there is dealer prep, freight, and sales tax. She's probably including those in the drive out price, but she didn't bargain very hard if she paid $40K.

$34K is probably a fair price for it considering the low miles.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

HAHA point well taken... thanks for the advice!

I am seeing quite a few very low mileage 350s around our area -- two in the local GM dealer. Buyer's remorse?

Reply to
TWW

Reply to
mike

Think I'll keep my Prelude -- 42k troublefree miles and I run it hard.

Reply to
TWW