Re: Oil Pressure Question

Yes to much silicon sealant on the back of the intake where the oil gauge taps in.

I have a 1994 Formula LT-1. The oil pressure gauge says 0 but the engine > continues running quiet and there is oil flowing along the lower side of the > head inside the valve cover. This happened after I pulled the intake > ducting and reinstalled it. Is there something that would disable the oil > pressure gauge in that area, or did the gauge just go bad right then by > coincidence? Someone please help. An answer would be greatly

appreciated.

Reply to
Jim T