Statistic Production of Camaro/Firebirds 1986 to 2002

Hi I'm searching the real statistic of the production of the Camaro and Firebirds that was construct in Ste-Therese between 1986 to september 2002.

I need the # of employees int each year, the rate of production (cadence) and finaly the number of vehicules that was made.

Thank's for the information Mario Cayer at snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 beta 26 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Mario Cayer

I've been working on a database for the cars, but didn't think of breaking them down to plants too.. hmm.. might have to do that as well.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-speed (no T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
Reply to
KITT

Hey, you have TIME to make Camaro databases? Aren't you supposed to be studying in college?? :-)

Reply to
Terry

Hahaha.. well, I started it this Summer.. haven't done a whole lot with it lately.... was kinda hoping there would be a few on here that would have a little info I could use to put on it.. but so far nothing... So far I have a decent start on the project... (planning on doing the entire series from '67 to '02 for all versions of the F-body) There is A LOT more infor on the 2nd and 4th than there is on the 1st and 3rd.. but Ii'm working on it.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
Reply to
KITT

Maybe you can put all this info you've been assembling on a web page...once people see what you've done, it's easier to add to it...sounds like a project that would take a lot of people contributing---Terry

Reply to
Terry

Hmm.. thats a good idea.... I'll have to drop the excel file on my website later this week... its really barebones so far, but like I said, its a start.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
Reply to
KITT

Something I'd love to do would be to do a database based on VINs of every first gen Camaro on the road, junked, etc. I know it's an unbelievably huge project, but if you think about it, it would be useful for anyone thinking about buying/selling one...you could check & see if it has a 'history'. I started thinking about this after years of seeing some of the same camaros/firebirds being bought, restored, then resold on Ebay, it becomes almost impossible to tell what a car has been through, even if you have the VIN. Just a thought...

Terry

Reply to
Terry