HELP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRAVELPILOT DX for C220 HOW TO????? please read

Hi all, I just bought a dutch C220 (im from Portugal!!!) with GPS... I've tried ALL TravelPilot DX images for spain/portugal & none seems to work on my C! The original dutch GPS works... What's wrong?!!!!

I've burn them with alcohol & CloneCD, all at low speed & safedisc 2/3 the error is always the same... NOT TRAVELPILOT DX, PLEASE INSERT TRAVELPILOT DX bla bla bla, smt like this! ;)

Can it be blocked to dutchland only??? If so how to unblock???

PLEASSSEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! IM BECOMING NUTSSSS!!! :(

thanx yalllll

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Beta 2 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

PhantoM

Try different CDR brand and different burner. Should work.

Reply to
Kubak

That's a thought... I recommend gold backed media.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph