used z28 advice

Hi

I'm going to look at a 2002 z28 convertible tomorrow. The dealer is asking 24995, but the NADA price is 21995. I did a carfax on it, and saw that it's been on the dealers lot since april of 2004, but they bought it from the original dealer, who couldn't sell it, so no one has ever actually owned it. There is only 1043 miles on it. Any advice on what I should offer first? Do dealers come down much from the NADA price? I figured if it's been sitting there since april they might be ready to deal, especially since fall weather is coming and convertibles are less popular. Wish me luck-

Russ

Reply to
croaker68

Well,

He wouldn't budge on the price, and low-balled me on my trade so I passed. Temp was 50, so the convertible didn't seem as appealing as it would have 2 months ago. Here is the link to it from autotrader, if anyone else wants to look at it. Test drive was fun -

croaker68

On 12 Aug 2004 06:39:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (croaker68) puked:

Don't look back, dude. A big feel of a new car is feeling like you got a good deal & treated right. There are more out there.

Good luck.

lab~rat

Lab-rat from alt.fan.howard-stern?

Reply to