What is rattiling inside my passenger door ?!

Have 2000 SS. Recently whenever I get a hard bump (and that is often, here in michigan), something inside my passenger door rattles loudly.

It never rattles on nice flat road, it is either a bump or up/down icline. It rattles very fast - ratt-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat, etc and then stops.

I was thinking door arm or window guide? But the door, lock, window work fine. And I wouldn't have a clue how to get into the door and what to even look for.

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
buzzsaw

Removal of the door panel is pretty straight forward. See

the How To's and Adjust the door window for reference. Be sure to pull up before pulling out on the panel. Regards

Reply to
Messenger