1991 ford explorer

i have a explorer whenever i put in drive or reverse it stalls what could the problem be neutral safety switch, modulator valve , i am lost any info would be great

thanks

Reply to
crouch806

Check for a vacuum leak first, also have your O2 sensor checked out. I had the same problem and found vacuum caused mine.

BTW, the problem has cost me $400.00 so, it would be worth checking those out!

Reply to
Dan J

Thanks for your help

Reply to