1994 Ford Explorer brake light and turn signal

HI! Yesterday my right turn signal stopped working. The light goes on but does not blink on the "dash board" and the light does not blink or go on in the front or back on the right side only. Also, the brake light on the right does not come on and neither does the center brake light. I'd think it was just the light bulb except the light signal does not blink inside the car. It's like it is stuck on. Help. Thanks!

Reply to
sawm

I had a similar problem when I installed one of those trailer hitch covers with a brake light in it from Harbor Fright. Guess it was wired wrong. Maybe you have a shorted out bulb in one of your tail lights or a short in the trailer wiring.

Reply to
Ulysses