96 Explorer Owners Manual is lame

the picture for the Power Distribution box and relay locations is useless. where do they print these? China?

Reply to
Spud Unger

I hear ya. I have a 96 as well and for the life of me can't find the relay for the blower. I bought a manual for it and they don't even show you where it is LOL AL

Reply to
Al Sproule

my chilton's shows a fuse for the blower in the right column, 3rd spot down if you're standing in front of truck looking at firewall. i don't see a relay either.

Reply to
Spud Unger

Yeah I have the same problem with my 98 explorer book.

Reply to
jamiedee86

It is a resister, not a relay my mistake.Funny thing is my Hayes manual says to see picture

12-8 and the 12-8 picture is not even in the book ROTF The only picture I wanted and it is not there even though they say to refer to it. I feel like Rodney Dangerfield... AL
Reply to
Al Sproule

ditto with my 99

Reply to