1994 transfer case problem

Hi... This past January, I replaced the auto hubs with Warn manuals, as had been recommended by lots of people here. I used 4WD several times since, with no problems. I tried it last weekend, and the truck seems to shift directly into

4LO! I hear clicking from the wheel well, the 4HI light comes on steadily, but there's no difference when I shift to neutral and engage the 4LO button. Could it be that the Trans. case motor has shifted far enough to engage LO before HI? I know there is an ongoing issue with no 4WD due to the motor shifting, but I've never heard of one bypassing 4HI. Any answers/suggestions???

TIA, Matt

Reply to
Matt