2000 EB - Heater blower fan only works on high.

This has the climate control setup. Lower speeds are same as off. I know older Fords had a resistor under the hood in the blower motor area. Is this similar?

Any tricks to doing this job? These "new fangle" cars have sooo much crap in the way! ;)

Reply to
Richard