2002 Caravan heater fan only works on high

Replaced the resistor and it worked for half a day, then stopped again. Any ideas? Maybe a short somewhere

Denis

-- drose

View this thread:

Send from

drose

ideas? Maybe a short somewhere?

Usually when the resistor pak repeatedly burns out, it means the blower motor is pulling too much current and needs replacing. Replace the motor and the resistor pak again.

Bill Putney

This seems to be an annual event in my 2002 T&C. You didn't by any chance run the new resistor pack without installing it? There is significant air flow in there that I think is necessary to keep the resistor pack cool.

Chris

Reply to
Chris