2000 ford explorer

Ok everytime my car cools off like for couple of hours 6 maybe basicllay evertime i go to sleep and wake up the next morning and i turn on my car it just shakes and it dosnt idle at all its looks like it doesnt get enough gas or somthing or oxygen I dont know hopfully one of you know. I already changed all the oxygen sensors and the mass air flow and the head gaskets i dont know what else to change i about to light it on fire

Reply to
r1rydr

Ok everytime my car cools off like for couple of hours 6 maybe basicllay evertime i go to sleep and wake up the next morning and i turn on my car it just shakes and it dosnt idle at all its looks like it doesnt get enough gas or somthing or oxygen I dont know hopfully one of you know. I already changed all the oxygen sensors and the mass air flow and the head gaskets i dont know what else to change i about to light it on fire please help some1

Reply to
r1rydr

Sounds like a really bad case of inadequate punctuation to me, perhaps complicated by insufficient clarity of thought and expression. Take the car to the nearest Ford dealer to have the written-communication module replaced.

wrote

maybe

morning and i

looks like

hopfully one

the mass air

i about to

Reply to
CWLee

Would that set a code?? ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
Gerry Pierce

Sounds exactly like the problem I have with my 2000 XLT. I suspect we have the infamous O-Ring problem associated with these vintage Explorers. Did you install new intake manifold O-Rings when the head gaskets were replaced?

Reply to
Ed

Sorry I can't help you, however, maybe you can help me. I do not have manual and need to replace several MISSING fuses. I need a diagram of panel so I know what fuses to put in. thanks

Reply to
Bacchus1