2000 xls 4x4 abs

My abs is out on my explorer anyone know any common, inexpensive cures for this? Thanks

Reply to
Haze

The first thing that has to happen is a little more info...... symptoms, codes...... mundane stuff like that.

The 'usual' problem is a wheel speed sensor - BUT - without a logical diagnostic procedure, we could spend hours and hours on a guess, only to find the problem lies elsewhere.

There are many 'common, inexpensive' cures.... but these only apply to the common inexpenxive problems.

YMMV

Jim Warman