2002 Explorer XLT V6 Front end Squeak

Hey everyone! I?m trying to find the exact TSB for the front end squeak. I know its the bushings but I want to have something in hand when I go to ford to get it fixed.

I know where to get TSB?s but I?m lookling for the actual number

thanks in advance,

mark

Reply to
hjsimpson

Mark... would have been nice if you could include part of the title of the TSB. I went to your link and found a list of TSBs - I will not furble through it in order to check OASIS for you. If you feel you need to approach either your selling dealer or chosen service dealer with the TSB in hand..... well, I have seen my fair share of those that buy cheap and then expect expensive service.

Our dealerships warranty claims are very high compared to new vehicle sales..... We have lots of locals that buy elsewhere because the deal winds up cheaper..... If Joe buys from XYZ for less and expects us to service his warranty needs, he must realize that anyone that bought from US can 'bump' him..... Additionally, anyone that comes to our store wont need to have a TSB in hand.... Our techs check OASIS constantly for any concerns.....

You must remember that most TSBs will not extend warranty coverage but are, instead, a 'heads up' regarding pattern failures for techs. If your chosen dealer isn't checking OASIS on each and every visit, they are doing themselves more harm than their customers.

Give me some clues and I will e-mail you the TSB in it's entirety....

Contact author (regis. req'd):

Jim Warman