94 EB Explorer, excessive vibration

I visited the Ford Dealer here in Ocala showed the parts department the details from these web sites,

and asked for a list and prices of the parts required and if I could see TSB

96416 Feb 96.

The parts guy point blank refused and sent me to the Service Department.

A very nice lady attempted to bring the TSB up on her computer, but failed, intimating that the TSB number was wrong.

A service estimator, priced two engine mounts at $192.89 and fitting at $160. No mention of the special shock absorber.

Does anyone have access to this TSB,

also I have this problem.

TSB 99-20-6 blower motor burning odour.

Ride safe Barry Sunny Ocala, FL 34482, USA

limey

I would hazard a guess that the service writer was simply having trouble with the format of your TSB.... the correct number would be 96-04-16... anything else and the computer will return"missing content". I would further guess that she has always been presented TSB article numbers in a more easily understood (or more difficult to misinterpret) manner.

Check your "In Box"... there should be an html attachment.

Jim Warman