2002 Keyless entry programing of remotes, How do I reset?

I followed the instructions in the owners manual to program two new remotes and now all three of them do not work. In the manual it states a total number of four. The vehicle is used so I could have exceeded that number.

I did the key position 2 to 3 eight times and the door locks toggled.

I pushed a button each of the three remotes waiting for the door locks to toggle each time and the door locks did not toggle.

How do I reset the system so I can program the remotes?

Thank you

Reply to
Jeff