91 Ford Explorer gas gauge

I need to know how to fix my gas gauge. It is not working. I have new fuel pump and all is working on that end. was told the problem is in the dash. Is if fisxable? and how? Help an ol gal out. Email me at terra snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
improvisorgal

You have had the fuel pump replaced and now the gas gauge doesn't work? ....

Is it stuck at full? Is it stuck at empty? Is it stuck in between?

FWIW, the fuel pump and the gas gauge are real friendly... they are part of the same subassembly...

Reply to
Jim Warman