Gas Gauge on '94 Camry Not Working

A couple of weeks ago the gas gauge on my '94 Camry stopped working. It reads empty (doesn't move).

Any ideas what's the most likely cause?

An hints one isolating the problem? If I have to replace the sending unit, is that a quick job? How much does a sending unit cost?

Reply to
jim evans

I think the sending unit is in the tank, it might mean dropping the tank, check fuses, wires, connections first.

Reply to
ransley