98 Ford Explorer Sport

I need some help on how to fix my cruise control. The light on the dash says that it is on but its not working. Is their a fuse that I need to replace? any help would be nice

Reply to
WHYME

Since the light comes on, I would start looking at the cable and actuator. Do yourself a favour.... buy a manual and familiarize yourself with things automotive.

Reply to
Jim Warman