'92 Explorer 4x4 Automatic -- 4 wheel low

It appears that four wheel low has gone out on my Explorer (not that I ever used it anyway). It put it into neutral and kept my foot on the brake, and hit the 4 wheel low button and nothing happened. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I might check?

4 wheel high seems to be working fine. Is it at risk of going out given that low does not seem to be working?

Just as an FYI, I just had the tranny rebuilt.

To reply by e-mail, remove the word "junkmail" from my e-mail address.

Thanks in advance --

Reply to
RN

used it anyway). It