95 explorer electrical problem

My wife drives a '95 Explorer XLT. Her battery is being drained by something every night. I have narrowed it down to fuse #20, a 10 amp fuse. It controls the radio, wipers, and something called the GEM system. If I pull the fuse when the vehicle is not in use, it starts up with no problems. Has anyone run into this problem before, and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks for any help offered.

Reply to
Jason

barrythedude